Medical device technology
Technical Ceramics for medical device technology
Technical Ceramics have a number of positive properties that are particularly suitable for miniatures, particularly in the medical technology sector. The material is required to be of high quality, particularly compatible and resistant, specially when it comes to components on medical devices that are in direct contact with body tissue. Sembach manufactures very small components using the micro-injection molding process.
Some outstanding properties of Technical Ceramics
- High biocompatibility
- Resistance to wear and corrosion
- Micro-injection moldingfor particularly small components
Examples of use
- Miniature bushings for pacemakers
- Tips for endoscopes for minimally invasive procedures
- Tools for miniature components
Do you have further questions? Write us or call us. You can find your contacts here.