Household appliances industry
Technical ceramics for the household appliance industry
A wide range of Technical Ceramic components are used in every household: controllers, fuses and insulating material often fulfill a variety of functions. Ceramic materials are used primarily as temperature-resistant, wear-resistant and electrically insulating bodies.
Some outstanding properties
- Very good dielectric strength, no risk of fire
- Outstanding resistance to temperature and stability
- Low dielectric losses
Typical household applications
- Fan heaters and hairdryers
- Water boilers and coffee machines
- Casings of electrical contacts and wiring elements of electrical stoves with cooktops made of glass-ceramic (Ceran)
Do you have further questions? Write us or call us. You can find your contacts here.