Measuring and controlling
Technical ceramics for measuring, controlling and regulating applications
Ceramic housings protect valuable sensors. Compared to metallic materials, the unique properties of Technical Ceramics allow for an intense interaction with their environment. Ceramic materials have become increasingly interesting for applications in the medical and biotechnological sectors.
Some outstanding properties of Technical Ceramics
- Resistance to wear and corrosion
- High resistance to gases and liquid substances
- Wire feedthroughs for pacemakers
- Casings for sensors measuring the thickness of paper money in cash points
- Heating of cylinders for injection molding
Do you have further questions? Write us or call us. You can find your contacts here.