Quality management - indispensable for maintaining high quality standards
It is our aim to be one of the most customer-friendly companies in the sector. We are concerned with providing reliable products and services, competent support as well as efficient processing of orders that fully meet all our customers’ requirements. The quality of products and services is very important when it comes to customer satisfaction. Our customers determine quality. We can provide quality that matches our customers’ requirements by defining their wishes, applying them to our products and adapting manufacturing methods accordingly.
Our consistently high standards of quality are based mainly on:
- Constantly increasing customer expectations
- Increasing complexity of our products and accompanying services
- Consequent confirmation of our good reputation as a reliable business partner
- Farsighted defense of any possible liability claims
Certified partner to the automotive industry
It is necessary to have a precise knowledge of customer requirements and our processes to be in a position to continually improve quality standards. Both factors are core aspects of the quality management standard DIN EN ISO 9001. We have been certified in accordance with this standard since 2000.
We focus on quality. Therefore, we took up the challenge of meeting our customers’ requirements for high quality in the automotive sector in 2007 and were successfully certified in accordance with the quality management standard ISO/TS 16949 for suppliers of the automotive industry. This standard is globally approved and summarizes the requirements of international car manufacturers such as requirements for corporate processes.
The changeover from ISO/TS16949 to IATF 16949 resulted in some tightening of the standard. We have been certified in accordance with IATF 16949 since 2018 after conclusion of the costly adaptation process.
Benefits from our quality management system
- We focus not on the detection of errors during final control and testing, but on the immediate prevention of errors during the production process, thus minimizing costs.
- We ask all employees to constantly contribute to meeting these requirements and act accordingly.
- Our operational structure is specific and well thought out, allowing transparency and offering opportunities for improvement.
- Our quality management system allows us to protect the improvements that we have achieved.
- Our certificates in accordance with ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 prove that we are committed to quality control.