Materials of technical ceramics
Ceramic materials are non-metallic, inorganic materials. A wide range of different ceramics is available.The correct choice of material allows a variety of requirements to be met.
Technical Ceramics are characterized by:
- Excellent temperature resistance
- Very good wear and corrosive properties
- High to very high strength
- Excellent hardness
- Electrical and thermal insulation
- Shape stability
- Resistant to aging for years to come
The customer’s requirements determine the ideal material. It’s good to know that Sembach’s team of engineers and technicians are on hand with the necessary expertise and experience.
Just ask us! We would be pleased to provide detailed information about our materials. We can also help you to find the best solution for your requirements.